When: Saturday, June 29th, 2024,
Swap 9am – 3pm
Game Night 5pm-10pm

Renton Bible Church (in the parking lot)
973 Union Ave NE
Renton, WA 98059

Discord: https://discord.com/invite/bMGgu65fZx
FAQ: https://bgflea.com/forum/topic/faq-frequently-asked-questions/
BGG Threadhttps://boardgamegeek.com/thread/3296192
Math Tradehttps://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/337409

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Sale/trade list for markblasco (updated 6/28)

Here's what I have, if interested PLEASE message me in BGG or the discord so I see it in a reasonable timeframe.

UPDATED 6/27 - a few new additions (bold), lowered prices on a few games.  I will be bringing some of the games to the swap, but not all, so if there is something you want, please reach out ahead of time.  I will probably only be bringing about half of these on Saturday.

Current Trade interests - Millennium Blades Set Rotation expansion, Trailblazers, Arkham Horror LCG Hemlock Vale boxes, Abyss expansions, the Fox Experiment, Pirate Tales

A Tale of Pirates - Ship is assembled and everything is organized - $30

Adventureland - $15

Android Infiltration - with foam core insert - $10

Archeos Society - 3d printed trays to help sort components - $30

Bears Vs Babies with NSFW expansion - $1, or free with purchase

The Big Book of Madness - $10

Carnival Zombie 2nd edition - box edge torn and taped (not overly noticable), otherwise played once and in great condition - $25 PENDING

Cyberpunk Gangs of Night City - Exclusive kickstarter edition, plus evil machine brand action tokens and resource tokens, 3d printed hideout tokens and drone tokens, 3d printed bins to help sort components.  Miniature names written on the clear cover to help find while playing. - $80

Dice Town - First edition with expansion, 3d printed gold nuggets - $25

Dungeon Drop - includes core game, dropped too deep expansion, most of the kickstarter extra bits except for playmat and walls, but includes some 3d printed walls to keep things contained.  $20

Fallout Shelter - $40

Flashback Zombie Kids - played and reset - $5

The Grand Carnival - newest kickstarter edition with expansion - $40

The Menace Among Us - box was smashed up and taped back together, cards sleeved and sorted - $10

Now Boarding - $20

Roll Player Adventures - original kickstarter edition - $90

Run Fight Or Die Reloaded - kickstarter edition with ⅚ player expansion, 3d printed tokens, 3d printed insert - $30

Sorcerer City - Deluxe kickstarter edition - $30

Star Wars Destiny - large lot with 2 player starter set, one extra starter set, at least 3-4 boxes of boosters, 3d printed tokens, 3d printed organizer for dice, tons of stuff to play casually - $30

Star Wars Bounty Hunters - with playmat, evil machine brand tokens to replace cardboard tokens - $20

Stay Cool - $15

Tides of Time & Tides of Madness - both games for $5

Tokyo Highway - $25

Zombie 15 - missing one player mini (out of 8), doesn’t impact gameplay unless you feel the need to match colors and you play as that character. $10

genie has reacted to this post.
genie

I have a bunch of AH LCG if you dm me on discord I can show you pictures.  

I'm interested in The Shared Dream. Well, technically just the expansions, but I think it'd be about the same either way.

I'll reach out to you on BGG 

Quote from LazyOtaku on June 3, 2024, 8:33 pm

I have a bunch of AH LCG if you dm me on discord I can show you pictures.  

I'll find you on the discord.  I'm specifically just looking for the new Hemlock Vale sets, I have everything else for the game already.  I can't bring myself to spend $100 to buy the sets, since I know I could just play what I have forever and be happy, but I'm happy to trade for them.

Hey Mark,

Would you take $50 for 51st State? Thanks!

I'll take terror below please.

I'll take android netrunner 

Quote from DB on June 11, 2024, 12:29 am

I'll take terror below please.

It's yours if you still want it, please let me know through BGG or discord, I don't know how to find you on either.

If it's still available, I'll take final girl. Messaging on discord. 

Updated list and reduced some prices

Interested in Noobs in Space

Will you take $10 for Challengers?

May I please claim Carnival Zombie? 

Quote from Charlie Branson on June 25, 2024, 10:35 pm

Will you take $10 for Challengers?

Sorry, Challengers is no longer available.

Charlie Branson has reacted to this post.
Charlie Branson

How about $55 for Sleeping Gods Distant Skies?

Edited

You know what, never mind that, sure, I'll do $55.